Tuesday, February 24, 2009

After midnight...

It's almost 2am now...Just finish writing my lesson plan for micro teaching next Monday and I'm going to be the first presenter...Can feel butterflies in my stomach already when i think of standing in front of the class and teach...hehe so scwarry... Oh ya, oh ya i got email from my brother just now. Guess what? He's bringing his gf to meet us next week, FINALLY!! He's been so choosy all these while and i guess he made up his mind now or maybe the timing is right? Or should i say SHE'S THE ONE? Well Hope everything goes well and Wedding this year? Hmm that is up to them to decide :) Hope to get a sister-in-law soon =) Hmm, just got a call from my dearie, he's having discussion with his Boss now before he left Malaysia in another 2 hour. I wonder how these people can work 24/7? Where did they get the energy to do that? Hmm i seriously understand myself well that i'm not a workaholic and i can't even stay up late anymore now...sign of getting older, eh? [YAWN for the umpteen times...] It's time for bed ZZZZzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Confession of SHOPAHOLIC

All Leona Lewis