Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Rain drops falling on my head...

Yeah it was raining heavily outside... I was siting in my new room (just shifted here 2days ago) all alone coz my roomie went to her sis house...was HOMESICK hehe There's no class today and tomorrow but i didn't go anywhere coz there are A LOT to do...Update Action Research Blog, do Book Review on Action Research, Review of 3 Article Journals on Action Research... It's all about Action Research that made me so crazy busy at them moment.I've already started reading the book and it seem like eternity to finish reading them :( crazy-dazey...due date is coming soon, 25/5 for the book and 26/5 for article journals...Hafta finish doing them this week or else i cannot imagine what will happen next week...as we'll be traveling up and down to Seremban-UKM for four consequent days...Must be very tired after the seminar and uncomfortable bumpy ride huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Confession of SHOPAHOLIC

All Leona Lewis