Friday, May 15, 2009

WowWee....Cheerleaders in WordChallenge :p

Heh, i realized that i was addicted to WordChallenge lately:) Well just finding ways to release the tense&forget about the sky-high assignments that made me harder-to-breathe when thinking about it!! So i went relaxing and punching the keyboard as fast as i could to ease the craziness that is haywiring in my brain :p Guess what, it really WORKS for me, i felt so much comfy and calmer after doing war-of-words:) err...war should be tiring right? But i'm just siting there and exercising my hands plus a little of speedo-brain to do the battle, so it's not tiring all all BUT FUN WHEN YOU MANAGE HIT HIGHER SCORE AND UPGRADE YOUR LEVEL EVERYTIME YOU PLAY :)

Anyway, it's Friday today, had a loooong day...have class in the morning, evening and then continue with meeting and came back to hostel around 6:30pm, took a shower and had dinner after that...didn't plan to go to Jie house for i truly understand myself that I'll devote my time watching drama series, talk nonsense with Jie, going out here and there...would love to do that But had some misunderstanding at home, i was blamed for something that i didn't do, didn't get the chance to do any explanation for the blame will always put on me :( don't understand why some people not giving chance to explain before blaming HATE THAT!! Crap, now i get upset already Arrrgghhh!!! So i'm not going bk there for awhile, pretend to be busy..eh in fact, im really really busy with lotsa assignments here, k! So better finish up my work early so that i can have a relaxing week next week :)

1 comment:

  1. hey chill out, i'm sure the truth will prevail. At the mean time relax have a bitr of kit kat. 216 pages is a killer! Hahahhaa good to know u have so much of oompph and zeal! Give me some! :P cheers

    ReplyDelete

Confession of SHOPAHOLIC

All Leona Lewis